Monday 8 February 2010

DILF of the day - Erol Alkan

The coolest man in London.
I was slightly unsure about this one, not for the lack of ILF, but due to the fact that I know people who know him and his lovely lady, it seems a bit close for comfort, but I was reassured when I heard that another cool man of London town wanted to be featured here (unfortunately he doesn't yet qualify due to lack of reproduction/adoption/marrying somebody with offspring).
i'm sure many of you have some great stories about Erol, but my favourite so far has to be when commenting on a Baseball Furies Halloween outfit he suggested a baseball bat with the addition of a rusty nail on the end, advising "you know, shit people up a bit".
Well, at least we all know who's going to be the coolest kid on the London scene in about 16 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment