Monday 7 March 2011

DILF of the day - Bret McKenzie

(Bret Peter Tarrant McKenzie).
Thank you for having a child, you have always needed to be on here.
The very cute Bret ("Brit?") in Flight of the Conchords. He is the best one (in the band, not quite decided who I prefer out of Bret and Murray, probably never will).
He always has on the greatest of jumpers. Dare I say, better than Bradders!
Although, in an episode of Flight of the Conchords they do a parody of 'The Lord of the Rings', Bret has actually been in two of the trilogy of films.


3 comments:

  1. Lol...I think you meant Bret and Jemaine. Murray was their manager on the show. And Jemaine is a total DILF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant Bret and Murray. They are the only ones to consider when deciding which I prefer, sorry, but Jemaine doesn't float my boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jemaine looks like my 50 year old uncle.. so that leaves me lovin' on bret :D who is gorgeous and irristibly naive

    ReplyDelete